Steam heating type magnetic liquid level indicator is made up of measuring body,dual-colored display cylinder, ruler, top&low flange,magnetic ball and transmitter (4-20mA). Based on buoyance principle,the magnetic ball in the body of the level gauge is up or down with the liquid level changing and makes dual-colored turning to show the level of medium. Each cylinder is with two-color axisymmetric structures.The distance of two cylinders is 10mm. Red side of display cylinder indicates liquid and white side display cylinder indicates air. Besides measuring liquid level,it also could measure the interface of the two kinds of liquid.
1. Magnetic liquid level gages of steam heat tracing type has simple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Applicable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.8’’ or 0.56” LED digital display.
(1) Center-center distance:
(2) Medium density:
More than 0.45 g/cm3
(3) Nominal pressure:
SS304, 316L, Ti Alloy, or customized
-190°C ~ +425 °C
(6) Process connection:
A: Al &ABS flap cylinder
B: Al flap plate
C: PVC ABS flap cylinder
D: PP&ABS flap cylinder
E: AL &LED
(8) Structure of top chamber:
2.Welding cover with M14*1.5 plug screw
4.Flange with M14*1.5 plug screw
5.Welding cover with DN20 flange
6.Flange with DN20 flange
7.Welding cover with air valve
8.Flange with air valve
(9) Structure of bottom chamber:
2.Flange with drain plug screw
3.Flange with DN20 welding tube
4.With DN20 flange
5.With needle/ball valve
Magnetic level indicator we supply is widely used in various types of tank in petroleum, chemical industry, oil field, pharmaceuticals industry, food, wine industry etc., like diesel fuel tank, oil tank, general liquid tank ,reaction tank etc. suitable for level measurements under the environment of high/low temperature, high pressure, strong corrosion, toxicity.