High Pressure Stainless Steel Magnetic Level Gauge
Measuring Range: 150-6000mm(Customize)
Density: More than 0.45g/m3
Nominal Pressure: PN50~PN420(x 0.1MPa)
Operation Temperature: ≤450℃
Material: SS304, SS316L
The UHC magnetic liquid level gauge is made up of measuring body,dual-colored display cylinder, ruler, top&low flange,magnetic ball and transmitter (4-20mA).Based on buoyance principle,the magnetic ball in the body of the level gauge is up or down with the liquid level changing and makes dual-colored turning to show the level of medium. Each cylinder is with two-color axisymmetric structures.The distance of two cylinders is 10mm. Red side of display cylinder indicates liquid and white side display cylinder indicates air. Besides measuring liquid level,it also could measure the interface of the two kinds of liquid.
1. Magnetic level indicator has simple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Applicable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.8’’ or 0.56” LED digital display.
boiler steam specialized type etc, they have some differences in technical parameter.
Different pressure has different flange specification.
Magnetic level gaugeis widely used in various types of tankin petroleum, chemical industry, oil field, pharmaceuticals industry, food, wine industry etc., like diesel fuel tank, oil tank, general liquid tank ,reaction tank etc. suitable for level measurements under the environment of high/low temperature, high pressure, strong corrosion, toxicity.