Magnetic float ball level gauge consists of reed, precise resistance and amplification transformation circuit and adopt imported advanced sensor components and signal transmitters. When the magnetic line of the magnetic float ball reaches a certain place of the level sensor, the reed closes, and the float ball changes with the height of level interface. The amplification transformation circuit converts the change of the interface height into linear 4~20mADC signal to realize the measurement and transmission of the level location signal.
1. Magnetic float ball level gages havesimple structure, good stability and reliability.
2. Independent of medium’s physical and chemical states such as conductivity, dielectric constants, foam etc.
3. Appliable for all kinds of medium environment such as corrosive, toxic and explosive one.
4. Interface measurement or level measurement of 2 kinds of medium with different density.
5. Explosive-proof design
6. Two-wire 4~20mADC signal output, 0.56” LED digital display.
10mm, 5mm, 20mm
Working power supply:
-20 ~ 100 °C
M20×1.5 female thread
Exia II CT6Ga
UHC series magnetic float ball liquid level indicatoris widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, oil field, pharmaceuticals industry, food, wine industry etc.