About vacorda turbine flow meter
Author: Source: Date: 2018-05-25 15:25:53
The fluid impinges on the turbine blades and causes the turbine to rotate. The rotation speed of the turbine changes with the flow rate, the flow rate is large, and the turbine speed is also large. Then, the rotation speed of the turbine is converted to the electric pulse of the corresponding frequency by the magnetoelectric conversion device. After the amplifier is amplified, it is sent to the display meter for counting and display. Instantaneous flow and accumulated flow can be obtained based on the number of pulses per unit time and the cumulative number of pulses.
High precision, generally up to ± 1% R, ± 0.5% R, high-precision type up to ± 0.2% R (R refers to the reading error); good repeatability, short-term reproducibility of up to 0.05% to 0.2%, Output pulse frequency signal, applicable to total measurement and connection with computer, no zero drift, strong anti-interference ability; wide range ratio, up to 1:20, compact and lightweight, easy installation and maintenance, large circulation capacity
(1) The flow meter body is preferably made of 316 stainless steel for corrosion protection;
(2) Bearings usually have carbonized tungsten, polytetrafluoroethylene, carbon graphite three kinds of specifications: the highest accuracy of tungsten carbide, which is used as a standard part of industrial control; PTFE, carbon graphite can be anti-corrosion, generally preferred in chemical industry places The square of the bearing life flow rate is positive and negative, so the best flow rate is 1/3 of the maximum flow rate.
(3) The output voltage of the electromagnetic coil is close to a sinusoidal curve, and the frequency range of the pulse signal changes linearly with the measured flow rate;
(4) The sensing probe detects the movement of the rotating body and converts it into a pulsed digital electrical signal. Its output voltage of the electromagnetic coil is close to a sinusoidal curve. The frequency range of the pulse signal varies linearly with the measured flow rate. Three typical ranges 10:1, 25:1, and 100:1. The resistance of the solenoid coil is generally less than 2000Ω, which may be damaged if larger than this value.
(1) The power cable of the transmitter adopts metal shield wire, and the grounding should be good and reliable. Power supply is DC 24V, 650Ω impedance;
(2) The transmitter should be installed horizontally to avoid vertical installation, and to ensure that it has a straight section adapted before and after, generally the first 10D, after the 5D;
(3) Ensure that the flow direction of the fluid is consistent with the direction of the arrow of the instrument housing and must not be reversed;
(4) The measured medium cannot have corrosion on the turbine, especially at the bearing, otherwise measures should be taken;
(5) Note that the magnetic induction part cannot be collided.
(1) Before installing the turbine flow meter, clean the piping. When the measured media is unclean, add a filter. Otherwise, the turbine and bearing are easily stuck and no flow can be measured.
(2) When disassembling the flowmeter, the magnetic induction part cannot be collided.
(3) Set the meter factor before commissioning. Carefully check to make sure that the instrument wiring is correct and the grounding is good before sending power.
(4) When installing the turbine flowmeter, the front and rear duct flanges should be horizontal, otherwise the pipeline stress has a great influence on the flowmeter.
With the continuous development of science, today's turbine transmitter has developed into a small, highly integrated module, design, powerful software, and has RS232 standard computer communication interface, which provides convenience for maintenance and overhaul. Can communicate with the DCS connection, DCS replaces the display instrument.
As the characteristics of the turbine flow meter is very prominent, it has been widely used in many fields.
Sichuan Vacorda Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd
21 Years Focused on Level Measurement in Extreme Process Conditions
Tel: +0086 28 8701 3699