Common Faults And Solutions For Floats Of Magnetic Flap Level Gauge
Author:vacorda Source:www.vacorda.com Date: 2020-05-18 15:12:55
Magnetic level gauges often fail in practical applications. Among these failures, some are caused by the failure of a single component, and some are caused by the simultaneous failure of multiple components. The common faults and reasons of magnetic flap level gauge are as follows,
1st. Abnormal display on the display panel
The causes of this failure are usually the following,
1. The gap between the flap and the guide rail is unreasonable or too small, which leads to excessive friction and the flap does not flip;
2. The distance between the display panel and the float is too large, and the magnetic steel driving force of the float is insufficient, resulting in the flip not turning;
3. The magnetic steel in the flap is too small or the magnetic force disappears, resulting in the flip not turning or turning abnormally;
4. Impurities such as water or dust penetrate into the display panel, making it difficult to turn the film over;
5. The ambient temperature is too low, causing the medium to freeze, the float cannot move, and the flap cannot display the liquid level normally.
2nd. The local display is normal, the remote display is abnormal
Generally speaking, there are several reasons for this failure,
1. The domestic glass tube reed switch is fragile, and the reed switch is short-circuited or open circuit, which will cause abnormal remote transmission;
2. Resistance virtual welding;
3. The metal contact gap of the reed switch is very small. When the medium temperature is too high, the metal sheet expands when it is heated, and it is easy to appear closed;
4. The pressure exceeds the rated value, causing damage to the switch.
3rd. The remote transmission and the magnetic flap do not move
This kind of failure phenomenon is usually caused by the abnormality of the float, which has the following two manifestations:
Phenomenon 1. The float is stuck, resulting in incorrect indication on the display panel.
Failure analysis, the float in the magnetic flap level gauge is stuck, there are usually the following reasons:
1. When the float is used for a period of time, the float may be stuck due to the presence of impurities and cannot rise or fall;
2. The installation angle of the float is less than 87 degrees, which leads to tilt and affects the up and down movement of the float;
3. The float is stuck due to its own magnetic absorption of iron filings or other dirt;
4. The ambient temperature is too low, causing the medium to freeze and the float cannot move.
Phenomenon 2. The float is damaged, resulting in incorrect indication on the display panel.
Failure analysis, damage to the float in the magnetic level gauge, there are usually the following reasons:
1. Due to the incorrect strength design of the float, it will sag inward and become deflated when subjected to excessive pressure;
2. There is no penetration or leakage at the welding place, which causes the weld seam to crack when the float is under pressure, and the float enters the water;
3. Due to the long use time or long-term high temperature use of the float, demagnetization occurs, which makes it impossible to use;
4. The magnetic steel in the float is loose, which makes the float unable to work.
Through the analysis of the common faults of the magnetic flap level gauge, the solution to the problem is basically found. Because the cause of the fault is found, the problem is half solved. According to the fault and the cause, targeted treatment can be used. If more, pls just contact us directly.