Common faults and solutions of magnetic flap level gauges
Author: Source: Date: 2021-05-26 16:07:20
The magnetic plate level gauge has a cavity to accommodate the float, which is called the main body tube or housing. The magnetic plate level gauge constitutes a container and a connector through a flange or other interface. Therefore, the liquid level in the container is at the same height as the liquid level in the container, so the floating ball in the container will rise and fall as the liquid level in the container rises and falls. At this time, we could not see the liquid level, so a turn signal indicator was installed outside the cavity. The magnetic rotary level gauge is composed of the main pipe (measuring float), indicator, magnetic suspension element, connecting flange, and sewage discharge valve. The structure is not complicated, but due to the functional ring connection of each component, no matter which component fails , The meter may not work properly
One. Common faults and treatment methods of magnetic flap level gauges
Magnetic water level gauges often fail during actual application, but there are many reasons for these failures, one part fails, and many parts fail at the same time. Secondly, the common faults and their causes in the application of the magnetic flap level gauge are analyzed as follows.
Failure 1. The analysis of the abnormal cause of normal remote transmission displayed on the spot. Generally speaking, there are many reasons for this failure. The following are the more common reasons.
1. Dummy resistance welding. 2. The pressure exceeds the rated value and the switch is damaged. 3. The domestic glass tube clarinet is fragile and the clarinet is short-circuited or opened, causing abnormal remote transmission. 4. When the temperature of the medium is too high, the metal sheet will expand due to heat, and the clarinet is easy to close due to the small gap between the metal contacts of the clarinet.
Second, the fault phenomenon of remote transmission and magnetic flap not moving is usually caused by the abnormal float, and the main manifestations are as follows.
On the other hand, due to the damage of the float, the indication on the display screen is incorrect, and the reasons for the damage of the float of the magnetic flap level gauge are usually as follows.
1. Due to the wrong design of the strength of the float, it will dent or squash inside when it is under pressure. 2. Welding joints, missing welding, when the float is under pressure, the welding cracks, and the float enters water. 3. If the float is used for a long time, or if it is used for a long time under high temperature, it will demagnetize and cannot be used normally. 4. The magnetic steel in the float is loose and the float cannot work normally.
3. The float is stuck, and the display is not accurate. The reasons for the magnetic flap level gauge float to be stuck are very common, including:
1. The ambient temperature is too low, and the float cannot move normally due to the freezing of the medium. 2. The installation angle of the float is less than 87 degrees, the float is inclined, so the up and down movement of the float is affected. 3. The float is stuck and cannot move normally due to its own magnetic adsorption of iron filings and other dirt. 4. Because the airtight is not strict, the float is stuck by the invading impurities, and the float cannot rise or fall. 2. Other places that are prone to problems mainly have the following three points
(1), the display panel is obstructed
1. The distance between the display and the float is too large, the magnetic steel driving force of the magnetic levitation is insufficient, and the flip chip cannot be turned over;
2. The design of the gap between the flip chip and the guide rail is unreasonable, the gap is too small, and the friction is large, and the flip chip may not be able to flip;
3. The magnetic steel in the flip chip is too small or the magnetic force disappears, causing the flip chip to fail to flip or to flip abnormally;
4. Impurities such as water and dust invade the display panel, and the flip chip is difficult to reverse;
5. The ambient temperature is low, the medium is frozen, the magnetic levitation element cannot move, and the flaps cannot display the liquid level normally.
) 2. The magnetic flap level gauge shows normal on the spot, but the clarinet long-distance transmission transmitter is abnormal.
1. The domestic glass tube drying oven is easy to be damaged, short-circuited or open-circuited, causing abnormalities;
2, resistance dummy welding;
3. The metal contact gap of the clarinet long-distance transmission transmitter is too small, and the medium temperature is too high. When it is heated, the metal sheet expands and becomes a blocked state;
4. The pressure exceeds the rated value and the switch is damaged.
) 3. Both the clarinet long-distance transmission transmitter and the magnetic flap level gauge are abnormal, with the following two manifestations. It is usually a malfunction of the magnetic levitation element.
One of the common failure phenomena of the magnetic levitation water level gauge is that the magnetic levitation element is stuck.
There are usually several reasons for the stuck magnetic levitation element.
1. After using for a period of time, you may get stuck and unable to move due to the presence of foreign objects;
2. The installation angle of the float is less than 87 degrees, and the tilt will affect the up and down movement of the magnetic suspension;
3. The magnetic levitation element adsorbs iron filings or other dirt through its own magnetism, and gets stuck;
4. The ambient temperature is too low, the medium is frozen, and the magnetic levitation element cannot move.
Common fault phenomenon of magnetic levitation plate level gauge 2: damage of magnetic levitation.
The damage of the magnetic levitation element usually has the following reasons.
1. The strength of the magnetic levitation element is insufficient, and it will sag inward when subjected to overpressure;
2) Welding leakage and leakage at the welding place, welding cracks when the float is under pressure, and water ingress into the magnetic suspension;
3. The magnetic levitation element has been used for too long or used under high temperature for a long time, and the phenomenon of demagnetization occurs;
4. The magnetic steel in the magnetic levitation element is loose, and the magnetic levitation element does not work.
3. During the liquid level display, the magnetic flip turned to red and suddenly turned to white;
Because the magnetic levitation is too strong, during the ascent process, the flipping will receive too strong magnetic force, and the flipping will sometimes change from white to red or even white. Although this is not caused by a flip-chip failure, a tool must be used to separate the level gauge display panel of the flip-chip board from the main air pipe by a distance (about 5mm) to solve it.