How to choose electromagnetic flow meters in different working conditions
Author:vacorda Source:vacorda.com Date: 2016-08-12 14:24:06
In industry, the meter is a measure of the flow meter, electromagnetic flow meter is a measuring instrument. Generally, electromagnetic flow meter divided into three categories: Integrated type electromagnetic flow meter, separate type electromagnetic flow meter, insertion type electromagnetic flowmeter, etc.
Choose different types of flow meters in different working conditions, the correct selection of electromagnetic flow meters, can effectively reduce unnecessary working errors and improve work efficiency.
Integrated type electromagnetic flow meter
Separated type electromagnetic flow meter
1. In metallurgy, paper making, sewage treatment and other industries using separated type, large-diameter flange connection type electromagnetic flowmeter; In biological medicine, chemical and other industries usually use small caliber, integrated clamp connection types, different fields needed in the art electromagnetic flowmeter is not the same.
2. In food hygiene, medicine and other industries, it requires that the sensor of electromagnetic flow meter is easily disassembled, so it is also very easy to clean, easy to be steam sterilized regularly. Therefore, the electromagnetic flow meters must meet the hygienic specifications.
3. Instruments used in the channel is diving type, mainly used for industrial drainage and sewers, they must rely on the power of the hoist related drainage work. Meanwhile the sensor of electromagnetic flow meter to be installed in the lower part of the bezel open channel, and soaked in water for long periods.
4. In some special areas, such as some type of explosion-proof case, we need to have a good flame-proof performance flow meter, In these cases, the energy of the exciting current is very large, Electromagnetic flow meter can be divided into airtight type, diaphragm and filling sand, etc. With the rapid development of technology, and now the power of exciting current down a lot, so in hazardous areas, the most common type of flow meter is intrinsically safe, it consist of a part of the flow sensor and conversion components, mainly used in hazardous areas.
5. Electromagnetic flow meter produced by Vacorda instruments is relying on standard manufacturing system and the development of its advanced design ensures high accuracy and reliability of the product, compared with the old types of electromagnetic flow meter, which has a high measurement accuracy and reliability strong, stable, functional, long life and other advantages.