The Solution Of Discontinuous Bead Display And Common Faults In Magnetic Column Level Gauge
Author:vacorda Source:www.vacorda.com Date: 2020-07-21 14:58:38
With the development of modern industry and the continuous innovation of magnetic column level gauges, its application range has become more and more extensive, and the models are diverse, such as top-mounted magnetic column level gauges, high temperature and high pressure type magnetic column level gauges, Anti-corrosion magnetic level gauge, external level gauge, etc., can be applied in almost all types of industry.
The magnetic level gauge is based on the principle of buoyancy and magnetic coupling. When the liquid level in the measured container rises and falls, the float in the main conduit of the liquid level gauge also rises and falls. The permanent magnetic steel in the float is transmitted to the on-site indicator through magnetic coupling, driving the red and white turning column or turning plate to turn 180°. When the liquid level rises, the turning column or flap changes from white to red. When the liquid level decreases, the turning column or flap changes from red to white. The red and white boundaries of the indicator are the actual liquid level in the container. Height to achieve the indication of liquid level.
However, due to long-term use, it is inevitable that some common faults of magnetic column level gauges will appear. Today we will teach you some techniques to solve these faults.
1. State adjustment method:
under normal circumstances, before the failure is determined, the components in the circuit, especially the adjustable devices, cannot be touched at will. Unless measures are taken in advance, they can only be touched when necessary. Maybe after the change, sometimes the fault will be eliminated.
2. Isolation method:
That is, according to the flowchart of fault detection, segmentation and envelopment gradually narrow the fault search range, with signal comparison and component exchange, and the fault can be quickly found. This method is relatively safe and reliable.
3. Capacitance bypass method:
If the circuit has unusual conditions, you can use this method to determine the approximate location.
4. Observation method:
Using visual, olfactory, tactile and other organs to find the fault location of the liquid level gauge.
5. Removal method:
It is judged by plugging in the plug-in board and device in the instrument. If the meter returns to normal after removing a plug-in board or device, then the fault location is here.
6. Percussion hand pressure method:
During the operation of the general instrument, when it is good or bad, this method can be used for detection.
Magnetic column level gauge is an instrument specially used to measure liquid level, with high measurement accuracy. As a manufacturer specializing in high-risk environment liquid level instruments for 21 years, Vacorda has its own professional technology and insights on liquid level gauges. Then why do you occasionally see the discontinuous display of flipping beads? Why?
1. The reason for the external panel. After a long period of use, dust will accumulate in the gap of the magnetic ball, the magnetism of the ball will be demagnetized, and the deflection of the vibration panel received at the scene will cause the axis of the ball to shift and skew, causing the ball to rub. Excessive force generally makes it impossible to synchronously flip with the internal ladles. This phenomenon is particularly large when the external panel has more overturning ball friction.
2. The float inside the jacketed magnetic column level gauge has intermittent jamming due to internal dirt, and the jamming appears on a liquid surface, which causes the liquid surface to rise and flood the float, and the float suddenly jumps out of the jamming. The external panel is too late to reflect and the phenomenon of red-white-white-red-white appears. If the float itself adheres to more impurities, it will appear multi-point blocking phenomenon. The performance of the external panel is a multi-segment display of red and white.
3. The weakening of the magnetic properties of the internal float and the increase of the external flipping ball flipping force will also cause the panel color to be displayed in multiple segments. In addition, there are materials for fixing the panel. Many wires are used for on-site maintenance or thermal insulation of the magnetic flipping ball. It is fixed, and the magnetic phenomenon of the iron wire will be caused for a long time. The panel around the iron wire will only have the wrong magnetism, which will cause a multi-segment display of the red and white distribution of the panel.
It is more because the magnetic column level gauge has been used for a long time, causing the magnetic loss of the flap. Of course, other situations may also occur. For questions about the liquid level gauge, please call Sichuan Vacorda Instrument: firstname.lastname@example.org.