Working principle of magnetic level gauge
Author:vacorda Source:vacorda.com Date: 2016-08-22 16:07:42
The UHC type magnetic liquid level gauge is made up of measuring body, dual-colored display cylinder, ruler, top & low flange, magnetic ball and transmitter (4-20mA). Based on buoyance principle, the magnetic ball in the body of the level gauge is up or down with the liquid level changing and makes dual-colored turning to show the level of medium. Each cylinder is with two-color axisymmetric structures. The distance of two cylinders is 10mm. Red side of display cylinder indicates liquid and white side display cylinder indicates air. Besides measuring liquid level, it also could measure the interface of the two kinds of liquid.
Remote type level gauge increases a 4 ~ 20mA transmitter sensor based on the magnetic level gauge, It can transmitter the changes of the level through the transmission sensor, cable and instrument to the control room, realize remote monitoring and control.
Control type level gauge increases a magnetic switch based on the magnetic level gauge, while monitoring the level, magnetic switch signals can be used for liquid level control or alarm.
Optional of magnetic liquid level gauge:
1. SPST or SPDT no standby power alarm switch could realize high-low level measurement and alarm. Alarm switch number is unlimited.
2. No explosion-proof and explosion-proof 2 wire 4~20mADC signal output transmitter.
3. No explosion-proof and explosion-proof high-precision continuous capacitive transmitter.
4. Multiple process connection. Multiple type of top and bottom structure.
5. 4~20mADC + HART protocol.
Different types of additional options have different functions, when choose the magnetic liquid level gauge, you should depending on your needs and the actual working conditions. Choosing the suitable one is the most correct choice.