Safe instruction for using hydrostatic level transmitter
Author:vacorda Source:vacorda.com Date: 2016-06-24 18:04:48
Hydrostatic level gauge is widely used in various occasions of opening of the container, according to the site requirements, can provide ordinary type, intrinsically safe. However, the use must comply with the safe use of the manual:
1. it should be careful when removing or install the transmitter to avoid a collision and affect the performance of the circuit.
2. the transmitter has isolation diaphragm pressure inside into the mouth, pls don’t touch it on purpose.
3. Carefully follow wiring when electrical connections, or it can cause damage to the amplifier circuit.
4. Pls don’t use heavy lifting wire products outside when installation of Insertion type hydrostatic level gauge.
5.Periodically dredging the probe in order to avoid pressure inlet port blockage.
6. The wire is the special waterproof wire, when installation, use of the process should eliminate abrasion, puncture, scratch wire, If you have the above problems, you should take the protective measuresfor the wire. By the way, it will need the maintenance costs when such problems lead to the failure.
7. If you have any questions when Installation, please contact me, and don’t open it and repair by yourself.