The sight glass liquid level indicator is divided into three types: light-transmitting, reflective and mirror-type. The liquid level meter is mainly composed of a liquid level meter body, an upper valve (a steam valve), a lower valve (a liquid valve), a sewage plug (sewage valve), and an insurance steel ball. When the glass plate is damaged by splitting or the like, the safety steel ball automatically blocks the gas and liquid side valves to prevent or reduce the outflow of the medium, and is convenient for manually cutting the root valve of the liquid level meter for processing. The series is sturdy, reliable and easy to install. It is an ideal instrument for liquid level observation in various medium and low pressure vessels.
The lsight glass liquid level indicator is connected to the upper and lower flanges of the liquid level meter and the upper and lower flanges of the container to form a communicating device, so that the liquid level can be directly observed.
This product implementation standard: HG 21588-21592-95
1. Directly observe the liquid level position;
2. It has a quick shut-off device for vapor and liquid leakage;
3. Reasonable structure, simple installation and maintenance;
4. Low maintenance costs;
Sight Glass Liquid Level Indicator Main Technical Parameters:
1. Working pressure: ≤ 6.4MPa
2. Working temperature: ≤250°C (specially up to 450°C)
3. Center distance (mm): 550, 850, 1150, 1450, 1750 ± 1 ~ 5mm (the center distance is not in the above range of negotiated orders)
4. Mounting flange sealing surface vertical plane error: ≤ 1mm
5. Wetted material: 304, 316L, carbon steel
6. Connection flange standard: HG20592-2009 (user can specify)
Transportation and Installation
1. The instrument should be handled with care during transportation, handling, unpacking and installation. Do not hit, knock or prevent the glass plate from rupturing. This product has been assembled and debugged before leaving the factory, and the pressure test is completed. Users should not loosen the fasteners at random, otherwise the pressure tightness test should be carried out.
2. When installing, the center distance of the upper and lower flanges of the user equipment container, the flange size and the flange orientation must be consistent with the center distance of the instrument, the flange specification and the flange orientation. Otherwise, the installation cannot be performed.
3. In order to ensure the safe operation of the user, the user must install a primary valve on the upper and lower flanges of the container and the upper and lower flanges of the instrument, and at the same time provide guarantee for the maintenance and maintenance of the instrument.
4. When installing, the sealing surface of the connecting flange of the container equipment should be on the same plane and the mounting screw holes are symmetrical. The installation of the instrument shall not have any additional pressure applied to the glass plate to prevent the glass plate from being broken during installation or operation.
5. Check the sealing points after installation and maintenance, and there must be no leakage.
6. The sight glass liquid level indicator should not be replaced by organic glass or ordinary glass.
Operation and Maintenance
After the instrument is connected to the flange of the container, the pressure test shall be carried out according to the regulations, and the use shall be allowed only after the requirements are met.
1. Open the drain valve (plug);
2. Slowly open the upper valve (steam valve). When the temperature difference between the ambient temperature and the medium temperature is greater than 40 degrees, the liquid level meter must be preheated. After the temperature of the liquid level meter reaches the medium temperature, the valve can be opened gradually until all Open
3. Slowly close the drain valve (plug), observe the level gauge and each joint, if there is leakage, it should be treated;
4. After no leakage, slowly open the lower valve (water valve) to observe whether the water level is normal;
5. Fully open the upper and lower valves to put the liquid level meter into operation
Operation and Maintenance
1. It is strictly forbidden to observe the water level during operation;
2. Pay attention to the leakage of the sealing ring. If there is any leakage, it should be handled in time to avoid media leakage and injury;
3. When the contamination inside the glass plate cannot be observed, close the vapor-liquid side valve and open the drain valve (plug). After the pressure is completely relieved and the medium is drained, the glass plate can be removed for cleaning. After re-installation, it must be confirmed. No leakage can be put into use;
4. When the equipment is overhauled or the user makes the inspection cycle according to the corrosion and cleaning conditions of the liquid medium, check the safety steel ball in the upper and lower valves of the instrument. If there is corrosion, scaling, deformation, etc., it must be replaced immediately.