Detailed control of the level timer using the magnetic flap.
In order to avoid problems during use, the following details need to be controlled during use:
(1) Any magnetic substance shall not be close to the magnetic flap level gauge and its surroundings, and shall not fix the iron wire, otherwise it will easily have an adverse effect on the magnetic flap level and the normal working track;
(2) When the user uses the heat tracing tube by himself, the material to be selected is non-magnetic conductive material, such as red copper tube, and the later heat tracing temperature is determined according to the specific medium;
(3) Installation of the magnetic flap level gauge: it must be vertical during installation. Another ball valve should be installed between the magnetic flap level gauge and the container conduit to facilitate future cleaning and maintenance;
(4) The medium cannot contain solid impurities or magnetic substances to prevent the float from clogging;
(5) When it is officially used, it is necessary to correct the magnetic steel, adjust the ball below the zero position to red, and adjust the other balls to white;
(6) Open the bottom flange and install the magnetic float. What needs special attention here is that one end needs to be upward, and it cannot be installed upside down;
(7) When debugging the magnetic flap level gauge, it is necessary to open the upper catheter valve, and then open the lower valve at a slow speed, so that the medium penetrates into the catheter in a stable state. During operation, it is necessary to prevent the medium from impacting the float at a fast speed, causing the float to fluctuate violently and affecting the accuracy of reading data. Observe the correctness of the flipping of the magnetic red and white balls, then close the bore of the conduit, open the drain valve, and lower the liquid level in the conduit. Follow this method three times, and each operation can be displayed correctly and put into actual operation.
In the actual production process, we will also encounter other strong corrosive liquid media, such as strong acid and alkali solutions, various alkaline liquids and various organic solvents, etc. If we only rely on 304, 316L and other stainless steel itself Corrosion resistance is difficult to perform. For such media, it is necessary to increase the lining of the inner wall of the measuring tube to achieve the required corrosion resistance. Stainless steel lined anti-corrosion magnetic flap level gauge adopts stainless steel body lined with polypropylene (PP) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) technology, which has high structural strength and corrosion resistance, and can be applied to acidic liquids such as hydrochloric acid, Alkaline liquids and organic solvents. However, it is not suitable for the measurement of concentrated nitric acid, chlorinated solvents, aromatics, aliphatics and other medium liquids. The lined type anti-corrosion magnetic flap level gauge has two kinds of stainless steel body lined with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and stainless steel lined with polypropylene (PP), which are suitable for the measurement of corrosive media.
Post time: 16-09-22