The magnetic flap level gauge is a kind of liquid level meter that is widely used in the liquid level measuring instrument market and has a very wide range of applications. The biggest advantage of the magnetic flap level gauge is that it has a magnetically coupled isolation and closed structure, because This structure can make the whole liquid level display panel not be affected by the high temperature and corrosiveness of the medium. It is very suitable for liquid level detection of flammable, explosive and corrosive toxic liquids. The unique product structure makes the liquid level detection method of the original complex environment. Be simple and reliable and reliable and safe. And because of its high cost performance, good reliability, strong function scalability, convenient installation, easy maintenance, and good safety. People in the industry agree that it is a reliable and safe detection instrument.
Magnetic flaps can be used for liquid level detection of various pressure-bearing (or open) liquid storage equipment (towers, cylinders, tanks, spherical vessels and boilers) that are often encountered in process measurement in the industrial production field. The liquid level gauge can measure the working conditions and liquid level of various liquids on the spot. Equipped with a liquid level transmitter, the position signal of the liquid level can be transmitted remotely. A certain electrical device is used to connect the pump valve equipment to achieve the purpose of automatic control. For different measurement environments and requirements, it is possible to install a magnetic flap liquid level timer. The adaptability of the magnetic flap level gauge during measurement can be greatly enhanced by installing the matching components. For example, low-temperature media needs to use vacuum anti-frost panels; for example, low-temperature environments need to use jacketed steam tracing or electric heating jackets to keep the media from freezing and clogging; for high-temperature media, remote transmission of the magnetic flap level gauge is required. Isolate the steel pipe for a short distance to avoid high temperature transmission damage to the remote transmission device, such as high temperature and high pressure magnetic flap level gauge, PTFE anticorrosive magnetic flap level gauge and so on.
However, it is easy to overlook one detail above, and that is the problem of flange connections. The flange valve is an important structural component of the magnetic flap level gauge. In the long-term use process, the flange valve will have various failures, and it also needs regular maintenance and cleaning. This article briefly introduces various methods of how to solve the problem of the flange of the magnetic flap level gauge when the user encounters it.
1. Leakage of the sealing surface: 1. The sealing surface of the flange of the magnetic flap level gauge is attached with dirt. Solution: Clean the sealing surface. 2. The sealing surface is damaged. Solution: grind the sealing surface or replace the sealing surface.
Second, the valve stem is not flexible: 1. The valve core cover is too tight or the bearing is worn. Solution: Adjust the tightness of the packing or replace the bearing. 2. There is debris or dust between the stem or stem nut, and the stem or stem nut is damaged. Solution: Disassemble and clean the valve stem, and replace the valve stem or stem nut if it is damaged. 3. The opening and closing device is malfunctioning. Solution: Repair after checking out the fault according to the device manual
3. Reasons and solutions for the leakage of the flange part of the central magnetic flap level gauge: 1. The flange connecting bolts are not tightened or the tightness is uneven. Solution: Loosen the screw, and then re-tighten it evenly and symmetrically. 2. The gasket is damaged or invalid. Solution: Replace the gasket. 3. There is dirt between the flange sealing surfaces. Solution: Remove the cleaning flange.
4. Stuffing box leakage: 1. The packing is loose or the packing gland is biased. Solution: The packing gland should be evenly compressed. 2. The flange packing of the magnetic flap level gauge fails. Solution: Replace with new packing. After the magnetic flap level gauge is installed and put into production, it often encounters problems of this kind during use. Therefore, if you want to maintain the normal and stable operation and measurement of the magnetic flap level gauge, you must pay attention to the daily maintenance of the instrument.
The following are the points that need attention in the use and maintenance of magnetic flap level gauges summarized by the author.
1. When designing and installing the connection channel, a pair of stop valves can be added between the magnetic flap level gauge and the installation interface. This seems to increase the cost of the valve a little, but it has a great effect, which facilitates future maintenance, cleaning and repair, and can also be safely and conveniently disassembled and replaced when the level gauge fails.
2. When the level gauge is in use, it must be vertical. If there is a tilt, it will cause friction between the magnetic float element and the inner wall of the measuring tube, and the wear of the dependent element will affect the use effect and may cause measurement errors.
3. After cleaning the inside of the level gauge each time, pay attention to slowly let the liquid in the container under test flow into the measuring tube. Too fast flow rate will cause shock to the float, and in severe cases, it can damage the float and make it impossible to measure. Consequences of liquid level.
4. Various situations may occur during the industrial production process. Because of the special working principle of the magnetic flap level gauge, special attention must be paid in the production. Do not stack magnetic appliances or raw materials near the level gauge. It will directly lead to inaccurate measurement data, and in serious cases, it will destroy the magnetic properties of the original internal components, making it impossible to use it normally.
5. The operator should pay close attention to whether there is any leakage in daily use, and replace the leaking parts in time to prevent the leakage of the medium from causing corrosion and damage to the level gauge.
6. When the measured medium has sedimentation, it is necessary to drain and clean the magnetic flap liquid meter on a regular basis. Excessive sediment will cause errors in the measurement data and shorten the service life of the level gauge.
7. When encountering a fault, do not deal with it by yourself without preparation. Be sure to repair it after understanding the cause. If you don’t understand it, you can consult the manufacturer, otherwise damage to the level gauge components will not be worth the loss. .
8. When bundling the remote transmission type magnetic flap level gauge, you must pay attention to that it is forbidden to use iron material for bundling and reinforcement. The result of this will make the level gauge not work properly.
Post time: 26-11-21